.My JOURNAL 91 : MY AWKWARD COME BACK

by - 9:40 AM


Hello Hello Hello! 

I'm sorry it took me a long time to come back to my blogging world again. Life took another 360 spin and turn my dull life into a busy yet full of unexpected blessings. If you guys are really curious about why I haven't blog a lot lately....

Here are my "not really suitable good reasons" why I didn't have time to blog :

1. Random hangout with Crazy friends - Since I was still in my permanent vacation at the beginning of the month of March, my friends kept on pushing and asking me to go out with them. I know it may sound silly excuse but yes, thats my first lame excuse to

2. I'm introverted type of person - I might sounds like I'm out going type of person all the time. But to be honest I'm not. I prefer to be a home buddy person. I like my own comfortable comforters, laptop and just watch youtube vidz all day. Well maybe not all day. you guys know i love me some "me time" to myself. Just relax with a facial mask and be myself. Also sometimes cleaning and organizing makes me feel relax and happy inside. It's my own remedy to feel good about myself.

3.Too many drafts - I got too many coming up blog post i wanted to post, but ended up not posting it. Too many ideas and too many pictures I needed to post which ended up not posting them at all again. I have no time open my laptop anymore. Most of the time I resort to my tablet and my phone to check all my social network pages.

4. I'm becoming a gym rat - Since I found a perfect workout buddy to go with me at the gym, I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. One intense workout and two light gym time.

And 5th and the main reason why I can't blog too often is that..

I have a new job to distract me with my leisure life.

So I guess in the end my somewhat permanent vacation is over. Time to face reality again and slaves myself to pay my own bills again.

But that's a good thing because I can save money for myself and future travel plans with my bear family.

Let me do some recap collage pics over the past 2 months I have been gone to the world of bloggers.

Are you guys ready?

It's going to be a huge overload of pictures of my food comas, hangout time with friends, and random pictures I took from my camera.



Enough about my past,

Let's see something in my future...

Here are some list of title of my upcoming blog post for the couple of weeks;

1. YOU BETTER WORK B!

2. GO GO GADGET

3. WHAT'S INSIDE MY WORK BAG?

4. LET'S SAIL TOGETHER FOR OUR 3YRS.

So watch out! it might take awhile though, but i'm hoping I'll eventually come back to my constant blogging days.

Well that's all for now...

Let's see if I can post all of this blog post this month .. yikkkeeee!

Until next time,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you edit your photos on your phone? or did you it on your computer? It looks nice :D

    ❤Lovely Anne❤

    ReplyDelete

recent posts