.My Randomness 67 : LOOK INSIDE MY DAYRE

by - 12:47 PM


Bonjour to the world of bloggers!

If someone ask me what is my most used app on my phone? I would probably say that Instagram was my favorite app last year. But since Instagram is one of the most used apps in our generation nowadays, I feel like it's becoming more and more like a Facebook account. Everybody has it on their phone. It was cool at first, but when there are too many people use it, it kinda lost that feeling of coolest. You know what I mean?

So today, I have a new app that I'm cray-cray about. It's called "Dayre" it's a combination of a blog and the effect of having an Instagram. Basically it's a blog on my phone. I can blog when ever or whatever I'm doing on my phone. Isn't it that nice to have on your phone?

The first thing you will see on Dayre, it's the home screen, where you can find posting a blog, uploading pictures, videos, using emoji icons, and checking in. I even convince my bf to open his own Dayre account.


Ever since I started using Dayre, I try not to miss a day without writing one single blog entry. It's like my daily blog on the go.


and my favorite emoji icons I always use is the pink lady with bangs because she reminds of me when I had bangs and her actions are so cute.

So if you want to follow on Dayre my username is obviously dayre.me/theepolkadotlady

Well that's all for now,

Oh you guys want a bonus app?

Here is my highest score on flappy bird which is I suck at playing this game.

 I still can't believe flappy bird is no longer available though.


It's been a long time since I wrote a random post. I should do this more often.

Until next time,

Au revoir


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute emoji icons :3 It looks like a good app! ♥

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg ikr i'm so sad i cant get flappy bird on the app store anymore T^T
    You did so well though haha, my highest score was 7 awks...

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts