.My JOURNAL 90 : DOUBLE VDAY AND BDAY

by - 12:34 PM



Bonjour to the month of L.O.V.E and should I say my BIRTHDAY month as well.

For those blogger who followed me for a really long time, you guys already probably know that my birthday month is February. February means two important life event; Valentines Day, and My Birthday Day. Which I call it sometimes the double VtoBday. Personally I don't like celebrating V-day (you can read it here why ) but since my bf is big on gesture of gift giving and showing affection on vday, I might as well celebrate it with him and not ruin it for him. Then after a week, it was my B-day that we celebrated. I have acknowledge the fact that I'm a year older again and I'm reaching that full adulthood life now. I'm no longer consider a young girl. Wahhhhhhhhh

Anyway....

Back to happy thoughts,


So today ill share with you guys what did I do on my vday and bday.



On Feb 14, My bf and I went to the new Applebee's resturant at Fishermans Wharf. We been wanting to Applebee's for a really long time with some of our friends, but we just decided to try to first (just the two of us) then if it's good food we will bring our bear family with us the next time. 

But before we got there, my bf surprised me with a valentines day mini cake, single rose (which I requested), Balloons, and a huge valentines day card. I told you guys he likes to be super grant when it comes to V-day's gift giving. 



When we got there, the place was pack and we waited for almost I think 10 mins to be seated. I really like the fact that we seated near the bar which we can watch on the big screen TV and we got the tall booth chairs. Before our food arrived at our table, I ordered the Berry Sangria and he got the Miller lite for some drinks while waiting.


 We got the Appetizer Sampler, Lemon Shrimp Fettuccine, French Onion Soup, and Marsala Mushroom Sirloin. I really love the Spinach & Artichoke Dip for the chips and my Lemon Shrimp Fettuccine was really fresh and delicious.


After dinner, Jay and I decided to go to our newly single female friends to share some Valentines day gifts. We gave them flowers, balloons, and cupcakes.




Ultimately, we ended our night with a lot of camera whoring and just plain craziness.  


Then the following week, it was my birthday. My birthday is nothing too fancy at all this year, it more like a lay back birthday celebration. So we went to our favorite Pizzeria, ate some Half Hawaiian and Half Bad Boy Pizza, Sweet Potatoes, Meat Calzone, Mix Strawberry and Mango Crepes,












Afterwards we went to Linda's house for some happy hour. Aye made some drinks for us to taste for the first time. The drink she made was really different than we usually drink and it was sweet. At first you really can't tell it was an alcoholic drink because it tasted like candy but after awhile you will feel that feeling drunk and cray-crazy attitude already.




 Well that's all for now...

Starting working out again, Thanks to aye for being my new personal trainer at the gym.

Hiking this summer here I come!!!!

Until next time, 

BUH-BYE-BYE-BYE  !!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post! So many lovely photos!
    The pizza looks sooo yummy :33

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog<3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you're having a lot of fun, drinkin some cool cocktails! I love a good mojito or dark and stormy!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts