Tuesday, February 11

.My First time 1 : EXPLORATORIUM


Hello again my lovely bloggers !

This year I'm going start a new segment called "My First time". Like I said in my 2014 goals, I want to step outside my comfort zone and experience new things. I want to go place I never been to, eat food that I want to discover, activities that are fun to do with my le boo or my friends.

So today, I'm going to write about my first time at Exploratorium in Pier 15, San Fran. This museum is actually an interactive mind blowing science museum for kids and adult to visit. I had fun learning new ways to learn more about science basically. What got me interested about going here was every time we went to Pier 39 to eat late night snack, I always see this huge logo of Exploratorium. So I thought we should check it out. My boo and I went there for a little day time date.

So here are some of the pictures we took...



Then we went to the restaurant they have inside..


We got the beef rib-eye sandwich and baked pasta. I really liked the sandwich, it was really fresh and it's organic, so its was a plus for me. Yeah for organic! (*^﹏^*)

Well that's all for now....

Mission accomplished for last month's first time. I'm looking forward to this month's first time. So you guys should watch out for that!!!

Until next time,

P/S There one more blog post below ⇩ If you guys dont mind reading it after this o∩_∩o

BUH-BYEEEEEE!


3 comments:

  1. Really interesting museum! I hope you had a great time! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thank you o∩_∩o it was really nice to go somewhere we haven't been to. Thank you again for commenting and following my blog #^_^#

      Delete
  2. Great post. Its so nice to see these kind of post! Keep posting these kind of posts please! ;)

    www.justsoapril.com

    Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete