Sunday, December 8

.My Randomness 65 : Shake it like a Polaroid picture.




Did you guys remember the polaroid pictures that I promise I will show you guys someday?

Well today is a wonderful polaroid picture day ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I used my polaroid camera at the Hotel Halloween Party that we had last Halloween and I was surprised everybody like taking pictures from my camera. Believe me when I say everybody wants to take the pictures like their own souvenir from the party. However I can't let them take any of the pictures because I was saving all the pictures for the poster my boo and I made.

So here are some of the pictures from my polaroid camera. •﹏•













Well that's all for now...

I can't believe it's the last month of 2013. It's a bittersweet kind of a year for me. I'm hoping 2014 give me luck and prosperity. ♣

Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment