Tuesday, December 3

.My JOURNAL 83 : I TRIED AND I FELL INLOVE...





No. I'm not talking about being in love with a new beau,

But a new love for food that I actually tried for first time this year.

I might ramble a lot of things about how I'm such a food lover to you guys today, so I'll try my best to keep it short and not to be super obsessive about every food I eat. Okay?

Oh and yes, I'm still with my boo. Majority of the time, he's the one who's always with me when it comes to eating delicious food. One thing we have in common is that we both love Japanese food. And now that I introduce him to the world of Korean food, he's now a Korean food lover too. I'm planning next year to make him like Peruvian food. I'm a bad influence to him, don't I??

Anyway, I think its about time to talk/see some pictures of the food I have been bragging about..



[ Corn w/ B.B.Q. Pork Ramen ]

I love noodles and I love me some bbq pork and to top it all with corn in the broth is so wonderful. I love it!!! I love eating there when its a foggy and I just happened to be there at Dtown. Also try the Grilled Hokkaido Scallop Ramen. The bf loves eating seafood, so when he tried the scallop ramen, well he said to me it was the best scallop he have ever eaten. 

Location : AJISEN RAMEN at Westfield Mall Downtown SF. Foodcourt area. 


[ PHO Combination BBQ and Shrimp with Vermicelli Noodle]

When it comes to eating at Pho Garden, I always order this dish. Why? Well If the bf request to eat at any kind of Pho restaurant and I don't feel like eating noodle soup, I ordered this dish. I just add the Hoisin sauce and mix it like a bimbimbap and just enjoy eating it. 


[  Skewer Sampler, Watermelon Soju, and Chicken Gizzard w/Roasted Garlic  ]

I was always curious about this one particular Korean restaurant people kept talking about on fb and saying the have the best Watermelon Soju. Luckily I had the chance to check it out with some of my close friends and every since then we love going to this place. It's always packed with people and 


Sukiyaki Shabu-Shabu Beef & Seafood Medley Style ]

Its been a long time since I tried the regular Shabu-Shabu dish at Japantown. But this year, I tried the Sukiyaki Shabu-Shabu Style and it was delicious. All the ingredient for the Sukiyaki, it's cooked in shallow pots of iron with soy sauce, mirin, sake, and sugar. What really got me enjoying eating my food was the are usually dipped in beaten raw eggs before eating. 

Well of course, I won't forget my favorite spot around the Bay Area. 


[ Cool Lime without water with a pump of raspberry ]

I love this drink refresher because it always remind me of some alcohol drinks especially margarita. It's like my non-alcoholic drink that makes me crave for some alcoholic drink. Hahahaha I don't know how to explain it. 


[ Sweet Dream's Mini cupcakes ; Banana Split, Red Velvet and Key Lime Pie ]

I found my favorite Bakery store. My mom and I always go this bakery every time we go to Costco. We always buy the Key Lime Pie cupcakes. 

Last but not the least...

Random foodie that I always love to eat. 


1. Shrimp Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce.
2.  Chocolate Silvana (buttercream sandwiched between two cashew-maringue wafers)
3. Ahi Tuna
4. Sweet Mango Crepe
5. Turkey in a blanket.
6. Wendy's Pretzel Bun with Bacon Burger.

Well that's all for now,

Always fall in love ♥ with food ^.^

If you happened to be at SF Bay Area, you should try some of the places my friends and I go to.

I'm having a bon-fire gathering with my bear fam-bam next Thursday.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment