Tuesday, June 25

.My Randomness 60 : SHORTY LIKE MINE


Hello Hello Hello.


After a long overdue decision making, I finally decided to cut my hair. Although I love having long straight hair, I felt like it's the time for change.

Before I get into details about my new hair...

here are some vain selca's pictures I have when I had my long hair.

Sweet memories with my hair =)

You guys know what I'm talking about. I felt like I needed to leave behind the past that I thought was supposed to be permanent. A sudden change in my life that I didn't have any control with. So I thought maybe if I cut my hair, I'll take back that control in my life and I will face the challenges in my life with a new fresh look in life. My hair was a symbol to the life I had, and the life I'm going to take. I don't know what and who am i in the future. But I'm certain that I'm going to fight back

Life is short. So does my hair now.



After few weeks of compliment about my new fabulous hair, I also went back to dark brown hair.


Well that's all for now..

 I'm going to LA again next month... so hopefully I pass the exit exam =) Another road trip for me.

I'm excited yet I'm worried. =(

Until next time,




6 comments:

  1. Hee dear, you really have a lovely blog!!

    I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out:

    kelpadailyfashion.blogspot.nl

    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look pretty in short hair! ^__^
    Would you like for us to follow each other? :)



    love,
    http://dana-tml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selcas!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short hair suits you. Keep it!!!


    Want to follow each other ob GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know in my blog ^.^
    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this hair style!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look cute with short hair! & i love your kawaii blog layout~ Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete