.My JOURNAL 78: SETTING GOALS FOR 2013

by - 7:04 PM


Hello.. Hello.. Hello..!!
If you read my last blog post, i said my goodbye to the year of 2012 and welcome 2013. At the beginning of the year, I knew I have a lot of things to change about how I wanted to live my life. My new year resolution are all about improving and setting all my priorities straight. So this year, I made some goals I want to accomplish this year and eventually I will complete/done every single goals by the end of the year. 


So here are my six major goals for 2013...

1. TAKING GOOD CARE OF MY TEETH 



Over the years, I have been neglecting my teeth, I turned them into yellowed and uneven teeth. One of the things I regret during my youth. UGH. I'm ashamed to smile sometimes and I'm shy when I met people for the first time. (Again it's because of my yellowed teeth.) So this year, I'm going to make sure their one of my priority goals.


2. APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP




One of my goals in 2014 is to travel aboard, but in order for me to do that i need to get my naturalization here in the US. I felt like it's the right time to do since it's been an overdue goal for my family. But I'm pretty much ready for it to happen this year!!


3. GOING BACK TO SCHOOL




One of my main goal is to go back to school and get a job where I know my knowledge is needed. Although I happy and bless that I have a job right now, I feel like I need something that is stable job that well-suited to the career that I really wanted. I know it's going to be hard working/going to school at night, but I'm willing to take chance now while I'm still young and ready.. ^^


4. SAVE MONEY / LESS SPENDING 




Its no surprise that I spend lot and save little bit of money. Now that I'm planning to go back to school this year, I really need to make sure that I don't spend too much money on something is not worth it. I really need to limit myself from spending my money on dinning out and buying too much beauty products.
Hoping that I could get save some money every pay check now.

5. LOSE WEIGHT / EAT HEALTHY FOOD 



its too obvious that i am a plus size girl in eye of the world and it is also obvious that i need to lose and eat health food. I'm not saying I don't love myself for being a plus-size girl, but I'm reconsidering my eating habit lately; eating less sweet and eat more small proportion of food to eat when I get hungry is what I need to do. Thus no more dinning out too much like eating a lot of korean food or japanese food. The GOAL is to lose weight 10 lbs this year.


6. TO BLOG MORE...



Last but not the least, one of the most important goals I really want to make-up with is to write 60 blog posts or more this year. I don't know how am I able to do that, but I'm going to try my best. So watch out for more random updates and short blog post.

Also I'm changing my name from "kimamoto611" to "theepolkadotlady". I think it's about time to finally change my name to something more suitable to my blog page.


Well that's all for now...

Really sorry for the lack of updates ^^

I still can't believe I turned 23yrs old this month.

Until next time,



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Others may consider your first goal as simple, but it might probably be one of the most challenging things in the list. People tend to disregard the idea of taking care of their teeth. But when they seriously ponder about the possible consequences such as tooth decay, tooth loss, and gum diseases, they'll be surely enlightened and will start having a good oral habit.

    Daytona Beach Cosmetic Dentist

    ReplyDelete

recent posts