.My Randomness 55 : Long live friendship

by - 11:30 PM





"Friendship is like standing on wet cement.
 The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave,
and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind"



After a year long haul of planning, we finally had the chance to met up with Marie and hangout! Lately I have been watching our old videos at fb and ypg youtube page, I felt like somehow we could at least make peace of the past, and enjoy each other companies at least one more time. The fact that we lose in touch and move on with our own lives, to be honest I wasn't expecting anything more than awkwardness (now and then) to our mini reunion, but it turn out to be lovely and engaging at the same time. Although it was pouring heavy rain that day, I felt more closer to my friends than ever before. We went to Japantown and ate crepe at our favorite crepe house, went around the mall and took some pictures at pika pika. Marie is still this crazy girl who loves to take pictures everywhere we go and likes to play jokes at Fionna.

Hahahaha welcome back Marie! We miss you

I'm hoping for more hangouts like this next year.. ^^


Well that's all for now...

Until next time,

MUAHHHH !!!



You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts