Tuesday, December 4

.My Randomness 54 : My first time to Micro-what?



HELLO DECEMBER! (*¯︶¯*)



Hi i'm back again with a little bit update about me doing something I should have done it a long long time ago. I'm somewhat skeptical about it at first because I'm really embarrassed about my skin every since my teen years.  But then after years of bad experiences of having an acne, I was really determined to clear my skin with all this nonsense acne in my face.

When I was in high school I had the worst acne ever all over my face that I'm really insecure about my face and body. After using a lot of otc skincare products, I finally found one line of products that help me fight my acne and it was shiseido. Of all the products I used it was the only product that I'm still using up until now. So when I went to the store where I usually bought my skin care products, the sales lady recommended me to try a Microdermabrasion session for the month of November since they are having a promotion.

If you guys do not know what does Microdermabrasion do to your skin?



Well, it's a procedure with fine diamond crystals to gently resurface the skin and increase cell turnover. It will help decrease pore size, fine lines and wrinkles and brighten the skin complexion. This includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, detoxification of the skin, high frequency ozone steam vapor to kill acne-using bacteria and prevent future breakouts. Then afterwards, a cool and calming face mask is applied. It is then followed by a massage of the face, shoulder massage. (which I really liked)



After few days later, people keep complimenting about how my skin looks so radiant and asking me what is my secret. Of course, my obvious answer was that I did not tell them about my Microdermabrasion. So that's my little secret to keep from them ^^


[ picture of me at work, waiting for my yeobo to pick me up after work]


Well thats all for now,

 Until next time,

Bye-bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment