Wednesday, November 28

.My Randomness 53 : Last Saturday night.. = ̄ω ̄=




Hey hey-yo!!

So after our unforgettable Halloween night, I was determine to have more exciting, fun and hopefully lucky night with my crazy friends this month. Now bring out the drinks and food, lets have some fun! On November 10, It was another unplanned get together night with my friends. I don't know what we were thinking but wine + chocolate + karaoke means = let's go to hyper mode. We sang a lot of oldies songs and some funny songs too at my yeobo's house. It was one of the best karaoke night I ever had this year. And to compare it to some of the karaoke places we go to, I sure do prefer singing karaoke at home with my crazy friends.

However one night of fun time isn't enough for us anymore. It was twice in a row that weekend that we decided to go to another party the next day. So here is the story, one of my old friend called me and asked me if my friends and I wanted to go to his house and celebrate his father's birthday. So we agreed to met up with them and met some new and old faces in the small gathering. Little did we know, we wind up going to another house and started having a night of drinking with new/old friends.

●﹏●
.
.
.
.
.

Last SATURDAY night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot ヽ(^。^)ノ


This "SATURDAY" night
Do it all again
This "SATURDAY" night
Do it all again...! O(∩_∩)O

I think that weekend was the weekend I needed to feel like I'm young again. It was refreshing. Now back to the reality, i'm feeling old now -_-

Well that's all for now. . . . .

HOPEFULLY EVERYBODY IS HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH THEIR FAMILY OR EVEN FRIENDS SPECIALLY THIS HOLIDAYS ♡

Until next time,







No comments:

Post a Comment