Friday, November 30

.My JOURNAL 77 : NOV INSTAGRAM ╮(╯◇╰)╭




LIGHTS CAMERA  POST TO IG

HEY HEY HEY - HELLO!!

Yeah it's the end of the month again and i bring to you guys another instagram pic blog post.

If I recall my last Instagram blog post was the month of August. Yikeee
Since I have no time to post all my Instagram pics every month, I'm going to cheat again and repost some pics I already post to some of my previous blog post.

 (*Sorry September and October, the month of November won!*)



So here are some random pics I posted on instagram for the month of November.


#1.  My Neon Pink Skull phone case


#2. Another pic of my neon skull phone case using Focal B&W Filter


#3. My Halloween Costume; Me as Alice in Wonderland


#4. Our favorite late night craving place at SF Dtown - Sabella and La Torre at Pier 39


#5. Complimentary side order - Clam Chowder


#6. PIC 1 of me without makeup.


#7. Fresh Fried Calamari


#8. One of my favorite foodie this month ; CATINA BOWL from TACOBELL


#9. My yeobo's doubleshot espresso from StarBucks. Work Hard, Play Hard!


#10. PIC 2 of me being bored at work.


#11. Venti of Double Chocolate Chip from Startbucks.


#12. New places to eat korean food but same order ; BIBIMBAP


#13. NEW FOOD ; SHAWARMA


#14. I admit I'm addicted to WORDS with friends. I always win against my yeobo ^^


#15. Went to RED ROBIN for the first time.... and I love it!


#16. I'm inlove with this TOWER ONION RINGS, I can't get enough of it.


#17. Yeobo's cute gift for me to use ; MOUSTACHE LIPBALM


#18. Buttom's up!


 #19. Oranges anyone?


#20. PIC 3 of me camerawhoring


#21. Drinking Wine with my crazy friends


#22. SANGRIA is the best!


#23. Why are you so yummy mushroom burger?


#24. Random out and all about with new friends.


#25. Our little DRINKING GAME


#26. My first holiday gift for my yeobo ; SUPERMAN IPHONE PHONE CASE


#27. My yeobo found me a twin for my teddy


#28. PIC 4 me camerawhoring again


#29. BBQ WONTON NODDLE SOUP


#30. Less glamours; HOME-MADE RAMEN with chop hotdogs


#31. Hannah first win of our game night.


#32. N U T E L L A


#33. My Red Velvet Cake Crepe at Temptation.


#34. Mushroom Pizzia at Firewood.


#35. My Guava Juice


#36. My rounded pink cross-hand bag


#37. Mini cupcakes and popcakes


#38. The Galaxy Table at MoonStar


#39. PIC 5 of me during our Thankgiving dinner with at Moonstar


#40. Karaoke Night with my ladies at Kuta Bistro


#41. My Ice cream Sandwich from Carl's Junior


#42. FILIPINO DESSERT ; COCO CHACHA


#43. Retro phone at KAYA


#44. Hannah and I playing around with the retro phone.


#45. HIS&HER RETRO HEADSET


#46. NIGHTLIFE AT SF DTOWN


#47. KOREAN BBQ TIME!! Time to cook my favorite meat ; PORK BELLY!


#48. Last but not the least, my favorite pic of the month ; me trying to show you guys what I really look like when I'm trying to be cute (sarcastic)

Wow, this is so far the longest instagram blog post that I have ever done. I think I post too much pic in instagram. don't you guys think so?

Well that's all for now...

Bahhbahhhh -yoOOO!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment