.My JOURNAL 76 : 2012 HALLOWEEN PART 2

by - 9:37 AM




Hello Earthling ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

 This is my part 2 Halloween Night special with my b4. Like I said in my previous blog post, My friends and I went to Castro to celebrate Halloween that night. This year Hannah agreed to go out with us in Halloween night and even wore a costume just like us to go to Castro and have a best time of our lives.

 However our night did not turn out the way we wanted it to be...

It turn out to be an unfortunate event for us I must say;

So here is my story of what really happened to us that night. I will start at the beginning...


☒ We all agreed to meet up around 6:00 pm that night, yet we ended up seeing each other around 7:00 pm and by the time 8:00 pm strike we all finish dressing up. So we were late! -___-
 (I think it was my fault that we were a little bit late that night because of my work.)

☒ When it was time to go to Castro, suddenly the rain started to pour like non-stop.
(I hate it when that happen... why rain? why?)

Then, my boyfriend's car suddenly run out of gas in the middle of the road at Guerrero st.  So we ended up waiting for my bf's insurance road assistant to help us and gave us some gas.

 We waited for almost 1 to 2 hrs for the road assistant to come and give us gas. We tried to push the car at the side of the road so we won't block the road.
 By the time we arrived at Castro, it was already totally packed; full of people in costume, cars, police cars, newscasters, and a lot of drinking activity happening. Because of that, it was hard to find a decent parking space around Castro. So NO PARKINGGG! (we wasted another 20 minutes)
☒ While we were in Castro, it was major chaos. People are pushing each other and I even witness a bunch of people arguing and ended up with physical altercation. Plus it started RAINING again!

☒ After the Castro fiasco, my friends and I were headed out to drop off my friend to his job. While we were at Market Street, a police car suddenly followed us and pulled us over.

☒ The police fine us a ticket about us not obeying the sign "BUS AND TAXI ONLY" in the left lane of the street. Now my yeobo is going to pay $283 for that ticket.

So by the end of the night, our 2012 Halloween experience was official the night we couldn't forget. The first worst night of Halloween ever! (╥﹏╥) 



Well that's all for now...

Can you guys believe it, it's almost time for Thanksgiving... bunch of food again!

Until next time,



You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts