.My JOURNAL 75 : 2012 HALLOWEEN NIGHT PART 1

by - 8:50 AM


Before I tell you guys what was my costume on halloween night, I want to greet you all...
.
..
...



HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND CONGRATULATION TO SF GIANTS FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE WORLD SERIES!

YESHHH SF GIANTS BBY! WOAT WOAT

It was double celebration here in San Francisco last Wednesday. Although I miss the parade at sf downtown because this lady needs to work at that time, that did not stop her celebrating Halloween later on that day with my b4 at Castro. Last year my yeobo and i decided to be a goddess and a roman soldier. This year we decide to be different. You know, be individual ^^

I'll give you guys some hints about my character's costume:

I'm a girl who is lost in a place where I find stranger characters.

I randomly followed a rabbit with a clock..

found a talking/smoking caterpillar..

A guy who wears big hat and always having a tea party..

And best of all, I found a queen who has a army of card decks...

Can you guess who am I now??




If you guess I'm Alice, the main character in ALICE IN WONDERLAND and you are definetly correct then !~@^_^@~!




Well that's all for now...

Wait for the part deux (2) of our halloween  night ~!!!

Bye bye (*¯︶¯*)

Until next time,






You May Also Like

0 comments