.My JOURNAL 73: SEPT&OCT NOMNOM

by - 4:03 PM


Hi ^^

Today's blog post it's all about september and october food adventure.

It's what I do best.

EAT. LAUGH. LOVE 
(but most of the time.. EAT MORE)

hahaha... PIGGING OUT!

But before I brag about the food that my friends and I ate,  I arrange all the pictures into a category:

♡LUNCH BREAK FOOD♡

♡NIGHT LIFE FOOD♡

♡DESSERT FOOD/DE-STRESS FOOD.♡

So now I give you guys GOOD eats.
.
.
.
.


LUNCH BREAK FOOD♥

Once in a while this stomach of mine, loves to eat delicious food at work.



NIGHT LIFE FOOD♥


And when I'm with my close friends To do our usual random night foodtrip. We eat and we pig out to the max!






DESSERT/DE-STRESS FOOD♥


Obviously by now, you guys should know that I have a sweet tooth. I love eating sweet stuff special dessert food.

and when i want to eat simple food to relive my stress from work or my Life crisis i got a solution for that..




All pictures are edited on my phone, I used the photoshake App for creating the collage and some few stamps in Line app.

Well that's all for now..

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures I posted,  I know I did ^^

Until next time,











You May Also Like

0 comments