.My JOURNAL 72 : SAMSUNG GALAXY S3

by - 9:36 AM





I haven't really officially introduce to you guys my new phone.

   SAMMY S3!!!

I got the new Samsung Galaxy s3 from sprint in May. I was really looking forward to getting this phone, not only because I saved up my money for this bad boy but i also got the phone before anyone else. Yes I got it pre-order. I just love SAMSUNG products! I have two used and one currently using Samsung cameras and two used Samsung cellphone. My next target is Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 or Samsung TV. Yeahhhhh I'm in debt Again!!!


This is what I see everyday I use my phone. (Isn't it beautiful?) I used my cherry blossom pic fr. Jtown to be my cellphone background. On the left side, I got all my alarm set up because you know me, I don't just wake up

This is my collection of cellphone case so far ....


[ I got Three wallet cases, two sillicon cases, and two thin cover cases. ]

and of course I need to have many faces of me holding my phone. (I'm so vain) My phone is one of my top five must have in my bag Every time I'm going to work or just going ouy with my friends. Nowadays I do all my blogging here on my phone. Actually I'm typing this right on my phone. (*^﹏^*)

Well that's all for now ..

I'm just waiting for my two more phone case I ordered online! I can't wait!

Thanks for reading my blog post..

Until next time,

You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts