.My Randomness 49: S & M

by - 11:37 PM



Hi to all my fellow bloggies again =)


This blog post is a way too over dueeeeeee so be patient with me and enjoy reading my blog post!!!

I have been meaning to tell you guys this but..

here it goes..

To be honest, now that I'm in my 20's I feel like I'm not that friendly person that I used to be. Yes I admit that when I was in high school I gain a lot of friends, some of them were true and some of them were fake.
Usually I love hangout with a lot of people and just have a blast with them. But over the past few years, I became more selective about the people I trust and be friends with.That's why when I started working at my current job, I knew it's going to be a little bit difficult for me to be instantly be friendly with everyone. Specially I work in a place where people constantly go in and out.

So over the past 3 months, I made two new friends at work; Silvia and Mylene.

Mylene and I met the first day of training. We were the only two girls who were hired so obviously we immediate became friends. New hires like us have to stick together against the seniors. Just kidding =D




While on the other hand, I became friends with Silvia when they assign her to be my partner in one of our assignment during my first few weeks at our job. She's really a sweetheart and everybody likes her.



Well's thats all for now..

I'm in the process of changing my layout and fixing an error here in my blog X__X

Until next time,


You May Also Like

1 comments

recent posts