.My Randomness 47: Hoping it's not too late=D

by - 12:51 AM



Hi to all my fellow bloggieee =)

I can't believe I wasted the month of July without posting a new blog post. ︶︿︶

So far my life seems to be in boring/routine mode. You know.. SLEEP.EAT.WORK!! Sometimes minus eating, just work and sleep. ~.~ I felt like a survivor this past few weeks. I have been working overtime and always exhausted.

Well enough about my real life drama of working.. hahaha =D

Obviously my blog post today is about FOOD. 
you know pictures of yummy food. hahaha

Why FOOD??

because I love taking pictures of food and sharing the pics with you guys  = ̄ω ̄=

or in other words...

I MISS BLOGGING~!! 

So like G.NA says "Are you ready?"

here we go...






Well that's all for now...

Going to Waterworld tomorrow with my b4 =) my one-day summer vacation =(

Until next time,




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello, just stopping by and thought to introduce my blog:) I share my opinions about high and low fashion with snap shots about Japanese people's fashion. I hope you stop by and follow my blog;) Thanks for your time!

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete

recent posts