.My Randomness 45 : TUESDAY DAY OFF

by - 1:00 AM









Have I told you guys that I only have ONE DAY'S OFF per week? Yes, just one freaking day off or as I call it "my freeeedom day" Hahahaha : D Actually my first week of work, I had my first day off in SUNDAY which was really good because I had the same day off as my yeobo, so I had the chance to hangout with him  that day. Then the following week, they change my schedule and gave me TUESDAY as my official day off.

Most of the time, I spend my day off  doing a lot of errands on my own. You know the one who pays the bill online/mail, driving teacher, grocery shopper, always doing the laundry, pickup/drop off someone, and do the car wash. YEAP that's all me in one day.

Last Tuesday, I spend my day off with this two guys right here; Hannah and RV. Although it was a short period of time, it was nice to hangout with them again. RV is still fun and Hannah is still sarcastic.
Awwwwwww... my crazy/annoying real close friends, I just love them. 

I can't wait to go on our summer road trip and spend more quality time with them. I need a break from my job. ASAP PLS!

Well that's all for now....

Update about me: I injured my back and it really hurts me to bend my back. Now I'm planning to get a massage tomorrow with RV

Until next time,





You May Also Like

2 comments