Wednesday, June 13

.My Randomness 43 : Hello June, I bought more pink stuffs




I'm happy that I survived my first month at work. Although I'm still having a hard time waking up 3 hours early before I go to work. I look like I'm a walking zombie every morning when I wake up. Let just say that I was not a morning person back then and I'm still I'm not a morning person right now. So people better watch out for me in the morning, or else..! ~___~ Then I go to the bathroom and wash my face with cold water and wake myself up and just start my day getting ready to go to work.

Aside from that daily routine update about me, I found myself collecting more pink stuff in my work bag. My bag fills with shade of pink. HOT PINK to LIGHT PINK, I got it all. Speaking of new and pink, my mom surprisingly bought me a new perfume called "Very Hollywood" by Micheal Kors. I have to admit I never really like girl's perfume, I prefer guy's perfume. I just love smelling guy's perfume. My yeobo thinks I'm nuts when I talk about how I love smelling guy's perfume. He thinks I'm a weird girl. But I always tell him "who cares if I like guy's perfume. that's just me. Deal with my weirdness.."




The first time I smelled the perfume that my mom bought me, remarkably I really liked it. The smell reminds me of a certain flower I used to smell when I was younger. It's a simple flowery smell and more on classy smell of perfume. I don't know that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree =D

Well that's all for now...

I'll leave you guys with a random picture of me, wearing one of my new sunglasses I bought last week. I can't wait to use it on our road trip in July. MOI EXCITED!!

Until next time,



4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel in the morning , i feel the same way . Amazing pink things :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha its nice to know I'm not the only one who hates waking up early in the morning =D

      Delete