Saturday, April 21

.My Randomness 38 : My Morning Commute [-_-]






 Last Monday, I went to my orientation and my finger print the next day. And it's been a long time since I took the Bart at Colma Bart. I was a little bit anxious that I might take the wrong train to go to my destination.

 When I got there I was really in a hurry to catch my train, but somehow I forgot to look/remember my parking space before I went to the ticket booth. Then as I walk in front of the ticket booth and read the instruction about the pay rate of the parking space, I realize I have to go back again to my parking space and remember the number. then come back again. I felt really clueless and I don't know what got into me that day. I even miss the train that I wanted to go to, so i had to wait for another couple of minutes for the next train.





While I was waiting for my train to come, I had to do some camerawhoring time since I'm the only passenger there waiting for the train, plus I'm bored too. (◕‿-)






Well that's all for now....

I know it's kinda weird, and confusing why is that I wrote a blog post about this. Well two weeks from now,  I'm starting my 90 days training at work, so I'm taking my time right now to write a couple of blog post before my busy work schedule catch up with me.

BYE-BEE!! =( 

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Aww you look so cute in your pictures ^^ Sorry to hear you missed the train, but I love taking the trains to commute. Too bad I don't need to anymore for my current job :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I really like your hairstyle :) Looks very cute on you :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete