.My JOURNAL 67 : Hot day = Beach day!

by - 9:00 AM





Hot Hot Hot Weather!!

Lately I have been whining a lot about how my bf and I don't go to the beach anymore just the two of us. I kept on nagging him about it. I told him repeatedly "oh we should go to this ____ beach one time.." but every time we have the chance, the weather is pretty much against us. Always cold and foggy..

 Luckily the weather two weeks ago was the perfect time for my yeobo and I to go to the beach. I just love our "spur of the moment" sometimes; you know what they say "it's the unexpected that changes our lives" and now that I think about it, he's my unexpected that really change my life for good. ♥


Anyway..
Once again, here's our fully load pictures we took when we went to Pacifica beach.
(i don't know the name of the beach but all I know is the location, so correct me if I'm wrong.)





⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 






[ TACOS BELL!!! ]

[ My feet ]


[ Eating while I'm burying him in the sand ]

[ I buried his feet in the sand and I had my foot print above it ]

[Someone's dog trying to steal my sandals.. BAD DOGGY!]

[My foot print in the sand]

[ J and K ]

[It's my turn to be buried in the sand. More sand pls!]







Well that's all for now...

Update about me:
It's frustrate me that I didn't get my ID badge on Friday.Without my ID badge, I can't start my OJT. All they made me do on Friday was signing a lot of documents, rules&regulations, and watch some videos.
Ugh... -___- I feel like I'm so near yet so far.

Until next time,


You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts