Wednesday, March 28

.My Randomness 35 : Brown Hair & Talk about being sick



Black And White Graphics, Black And White Quotes, Black And White Images
Oh Hello there!

Since i'm at home and hopelessly sick because of the constant changing weather, I wanted to blog about my new hair color and share some camerawhoring time with you guys.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes I am that conceited when I'm sick. I need my darn soup! where is my soup?!
No i'm just kidding.

 My sickness took me to a whole new level of being sick and I never experience this before ever. Every time I went to sleep, I wake up every two hours and get migraine and try to sleep it off. I used a lot of tissue paper for my runny nose and I finish the one roll. Then I keep coughing so I don't have any choice but not to talk a lot. Then I can't smell or taste the food I'm eating. I felt like i'm dying inside when I had a high fever last Sunday. Luckily I got my huge comforter with me, it helped me stayed warm inside. I might get the runny nose and the coughing but I never experience a high fever and migraine at the same time.

Well enough about my dramatic sickness...

 Before I got sick, I had my brown hair already. I'm tired of my pure black hair, bring on the brown hair =)

After all I'm still recovering from my sickness and the rain outside is helping at all.
                                              SUN!!! I need you!! I'm stuck at home (´ヘ`;)  

  So I might as well blog about my new hair color right now before my life becomes so busy again.

A better view of my hair
.
.
.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So here is a picture of me being a BED POTATO person. Hiding my bare face because I'm having acne problems again.

Well that's all for now...


Until next time,





No comments:

Post a Comment