.My JOURNAL 63 : Me, Myself and I turned 22.

by - 12:49 AM






!----One more late blog post----!

Another year, and I'm another year older again. ~.~ To be honest I miss being 21 years old. Sadly I celebrated my birthday with unexpected cold and flu. The day before my birthday, I was really feeling ill and I told my yeobo to go with me at the drug store and buy me some of my OTC medicines. (Another brownie points for him ^^)

Then the next day, even though I was really sick, I tried my best to feel a little bit better so I could enjoy my birthday. I tried to put on heavy make-up so it won't show any sign of my illness. (´ヘ`;)

I had my birthday dinner at Roma Pizzeria with my B4 (that's what we call our own little group now)
My yeobo surprised me again with a huge birthday cookie cake and two pink balloon and one yellow balloon ( ̄□ ̄) (he knows i don't like yellow color and he's just messing with me)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Camerawhoring again, while waiting for our food.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was really craving for some pasta that week, so I was really satisfied when we ate our food.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Camerawhoring with my birthday cookie cake.

Then after we ate, although I was not really in a good condition, RV insisted that we should go to the bar and have a few drinks. But I told them I'm going to be the sober one that night because I'm still sick and I'm not in the mood for some drinks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well that's all for now,

I'm back on reading manga now ^^

Until next time,




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday, you look like you had so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete