.My JOURNAL 65 : Suddenly I owned a car.

by - 8:24 PM




Yes, you read my blog post title correctly, I finally got my own car. My mom bought me this used car from one of her friends. Although it's an used car, but I'm okay with that. From now on, I will consider MoMo as one of my babies. ( you know including my cameras) 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm proud owned of a Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Sometimes I still can't believe I'm an owned of a car, (that's a big responsibility!) I always imagine the day I will finally get my own car, I didn't know I will have one sooner than I thought it was.
It's almost a week since I got the car. I already did the smog check, the registration, and change oil.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought this dock stand for my iphone, but somehow I ended up breaking the right corner of the dock. (I'm such a klutz)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well that's all for now..

I'm sick again, that means I can't drive my car for now. Hopefully my fever goes down this week.

Until next time,



You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts