Thursday, February 9

.My Randomness 28 : Crazy for more sushi ♥






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lately, my bf is craving for sushi. Ever since we ate at Nara Sushi Restaurant, we can't stop eating sushi. We eat all kinds of food. But now we're back on Sushi again! hahaha XD We love SUSHI! GO SUSHI GO!

My favorite dish to eat is salmon sashimi. One of my weakness food is to eat salmon. I just love it. I love how it melts in my mouth and the sweetness after taste it gives. I'm crazy for SALMON SASHIMI
<(^.^)>


Well thats all for now...

I know I just wrote another mini post

I'm Soweeee (╯3╰) 


Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment