.My JOURNAL 60: Neglected to post (January)

by - 11:09 AM




Hello Lovelies...

Wow I can't believe it, January just flew by so quickly and it's already February.

YEAH-YEAH~! you all know that means?
Valentine's Day, Keiro's 1st Birthday and my Birthday is coming up this month.

But before we talk about my busy February, I have to admit that I'm one of those blogger who sometimes neglect to update my blog and often I forget to blog about certain topics that I really wish I blog about, but time really flew by so quick and I always regret not blogging about it every time I go to my blog. I do have some tendency to be a really perfectionist about certain things and sometimes I'm that kind of person who really likes to plan(in my mind) ahead of time, but sometimes if things didn't go the way I planned it to be, I get so frustrated and I just give up so easily.
(✖╭╮✖) 
This year, I really wanted to help myself to grow out from some of my bad habits over the years, which I think sometimes people misunderstand that about me.

Well enough about me...

Today, I'll share some late blogging about my January.
(Sorry January I neglected you so bad ~.~)

What really did happened????


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well that's all for now...

Hope you guys enjoy some of my edited picture ^^

Until next time,



You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts