Friday, February 3

.My JOURNAL 59: Dolores Park, Sushi and Karaoke.



Hello Lovelies! 

Yes, it's been awhile since I updated my blog.

But since I'm having a me-myself time today, I'll just make a mini blog post about what I did last Wednesday with my yeobo. My bf always kept on reminding me about us when are we going to go on a picnic at Dolores Park. In the past, we don't really have time to set up a perfect day and a perfect weather to go on a picnic. (¬_ ¬")

However since a sudden change up with his schedule, we manage to go on a simple picnic at Dolores Park that day.

At first, we stopped by at Castro for some awesome sliced pizzia. I ordered the pesto and he wanted the mushroom.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we stopped at RV's work place to see him if he's working that day and we went there at the right time because it was his break time. So we chatted for awhile, and told him we are going to the park and stay there for a couple of hours and maybe met up with him later that day.

I really enjoy the scene at Dolores Park. I did not see a lot of people that day because the part of the playground for the kids was still under-construction. We listened to some songs in my bf's iphone and just talk about random stuff. I really like it. Just looking over the beautiful buildings of SF downtown at the top of the hill of Dolores Park, made me really appreciate everything I have in my life.


Later on that day, we met up with RV again and met up with his new friend. Suddenly we decided to eat at the Sushi place where we met his friend. We sat next to the Chef and saw how he makes the sushi in front of us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RV ordered the "cherry blossom" roll, I think it's tuna wrap with california roll. My bf ordered the dragon roll. I tasted his sushi and it was good. I was really jealous ~.~ Then my order finally came, I ordered the "new girl friend", I think it's cucumber wrap with spicy tuna inside.

After eating, we went to two different kind of karaoke bar. First we went to our usual place where we rented one small room and sing random music. Then the second karaoke bar we went to was "The Mint" where as you have to sing in front of all the audience who's has been drinking that night. RV and I took some shots to gain some confidence to sing in front of everybody. Luckily I did not sing at the second karaoke bar, but RV did sing one song before we call it a night.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well that's all for now....

Until next time, 



2 comments:

  1. It must have been a fun night, you guys look very happy! Love all the pictures, the food ones looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for a late reply on ur comment about my post..
      thank you for the compliment, my friends and i are really into food-trip especially my gay friend loves to eat heavy food. ^^

      Delete