Tuesday, January 24

.My Randomness 27: Eat me now



Hello Lovelies,

The rainy season officially started this week and my life seems to be in hibernation mode. Plans for going out is not an option for now. I decided to stay at home and mainly stay wet free from the rain outside the house.


Anyway, recently I have been eating good mood food. Not just fatty ones but food that are actually health. People tent to think just because I'm in a chubby side type of body, they always assume I don't eat vegetables and fruits. They are always in a surprise/shocking mode when I tell them I like eating health food.
Yes I do acknowledge that I'm fat in my own ways, but don't assume I don't eat health food too. Just ask my yeobo, I always nag him to eat healthy food with me, but instead he likes to eat fatty food like everything in a meat form. (¬_ ¬")

So far, my two favorite food to eat are tangerines and a wheat bread sandwich with chicken beast cut thin and lettuce with lite ranch. ヽ(^◇^*)/


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yummmy!





I'm started eating less rice and more veggies. Small amount of snack when I get hungry and if i'm really hungry well, I just change the channel to food network and start imaging food. Now I'm imaging I'm that yummy sandwich image i just posted. hmmmm I should make myself a sandwich tomorrow =D

Well that's all for now...

I'm hoping this year I'll eat more healthy food and maybe join a gym?


Until next time,









1 comment:

  1. Hello! Whew, your post just made me hungry! :)



    Anyway, please check out my blog shop if you have time. I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I will soon. You may find something you'll like! Thanks! :)

    http://shopjessiescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete