.My Randomness 26 : Too obsess with Timeline

by - 2:16 AM




Lately I have been ignore some of favorite social network (especially my blogspot ~.~ ) but instead I'm becoming too obsess about my Facebook page. Ever since I updated my facebook page in to the new TIMELINE, I feel like I need to constantly uploading new pictures, update my status, and view some people's new timeline cover photos as well.

So to prove to you guys how I'm clearly out of my mind for even talking about this on my blog,

Here are some screen pics I took to show you guys what I have been changing in my facebook page.
.
.
.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[ I even copied my header in my blogspot and combine it with my background, and use it as my cover photo and fb album cover as well. ]

On the other hand, my life seems to be in a boring mode as for now. My January got nothing interesting to offer to me right now. I'm just waiting for my favorite month of the year to come already. Yes I'm talking about February! I'm looking forward to Valentine's day, my Birthday, and Keiro's 1st Birthday as well. Finally we are going to Sacramento next month, and we are staying there for 3 days!
ROAD TRIP!!! woat woat!!!


Well, that all for now,

 Ughhh, I really need to stop obsessing about this new facebook timeline and I talk too much again..

Until next time,


You May Also Like

0 comments