.My Randomness 25: French Macaroons

by - 2:02 AM




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello Lovelies!

Just wanna share some interesting food trip I had last week.
Yes! I finally found a bakery that sells french macaroons. My mom and I been wanting to eat french macaroons for so long ugh. I keep searching bakeries at yelp and I found this place near Japantown. We ordered dozen of macaroons that day and we tried every macaroons they have. Now that our craving for french macaroons fulfilled, I feel so much better and I can finally say "oh I ate one of those french macaroons before" Hahahaha XD

Which one is your favorite kind of french macaroons?

Well that's all for now,

I just wrote a mini blog post today =D

Until next time,


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love macaroons <3 love chocolate, hazelnuts, berry flavors!

    btw I like mustache too! hahaa last time I saw a Grill'd van has a mustache in the front, cute XD

    ReplyDelete

recent posts