Sunday, January 1

.My JOURNAL 58: `11 NEW YEAR's CHALLENGE! (Late post/overload of pics)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LETS DO SOME FUN NEW YEARS CHALLENGE...

Yes. I'm doing this fun challenge again. I want to look back on my private yet busy life of 2011

What really happened to my 2011?

⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 





[1] 11 Things you did last year...

Turning 21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Turning 21 I think it's a big deal for me because it's gives me new opportunity and advantage brag to some people who are not old enough to drink! Hahaha just kidding : D

Graduated
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This year I graduated as certified pharmacy technician. I'm really proud of myself, because I know for a fact that when I have school, I pull myself to be a good student and get excellent grades which I really did.

Santa Cruz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our first road trip of 2011. We went to the beach to enjoy a summer feel like atmosphere, bay area was too foggy at that time.

Officially taken by him 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The differences between my 2010 and my 2011 was that I found someone and I'm really in a committed relationship with that person until now. What can i say? Love came by without a notice and I fell inlove.

Summer trip to LA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was the end of the summer and finally we had the chance to go to LA to visit Celine. We went to a lot of places around LA and felt the hot summer weather.

  Stockton
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My bf introduce me with his big sister's family in Stockton. I had the chance to go on road trip with him and his mother. They even invited us back again to Keiro's baptism in early September.

San Jose and Milpitas Trips
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 also gave me the chance to met new friends in San Jose and go shopping at Great Mall in Milpitas as well.

Got my driver's license
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After almost a year of practicing with my coach (the bf), I finally got my license last day of September. Sometimes I don't believe it, that I'm actually driving.

Bowling and Badminton
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bowling became our 2011 sport of the year. it's a great way to have a friendly competition with friends without doing anything illegal. As for Badminton, we started to play again around December and hopefully 2012 we will play more often when everybody's available to play.

Thanksgiving 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First time celebrating my thanksgiving with someone special to me


The Holidays
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My first Holiday with my yeobo and his family. I really had a festive holiday.


[2] 11 Photos of memorable last year...


Last Sleepover at Carol's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keiro Baby
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bf's Bday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hannah Bday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aye's Bday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Januel's Visit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Teddy bear and my promise ring
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pika Pika Pics
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Camera
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Instagram Pics
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My 2011 Camerawhoring
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


[3] A photo of you last new year's eve and this year's eve..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[4] A list of what you want to change this year..

Pay more attention to my parents
change my sleeping habit
eat more health foods/ avoid sweet food
be more patient/understanding
be more sociable
manage too save money



[5] A letter to someone you grew apart from last year..

To F:

 In the beginning of my 2011, I always thought you are one of my close friend and I thought it will always be like that. But our friendship fall out at the end of the year. We both know that we said regretful words and actions to each other that sometimes it's hard to fix what's broken already. Even though we are trying, I hated the fact that we created this big wall to each other and it will always remind us the friendship we use to have and it will never be the same today. I'm sorry if it turn out this way..


[6] People you want to thank/close to last year..

 To My Mom: 
 First of all I want to thank my Mom, for everything she did for me. I don't usually show affections to my parents. I might act I don't care in front of them. But I do worry also about them. This year my relationship with my mom change, we amends our differences and actually became close last year. I want to thank her because she's still here for me and I'm so grateful she's trying to be became to her normal health.

 Jay: 
 I want to thank my bf for being there for me and always loved me for who am I. He must be really crazy to deal with this crazy chic. (ME) My year became colorful because of him. I know there are a lot of things uncertain in our future, but I want him to know if he's here for a long run, I'm make sure I do too.

  Rv:
 This year if I lose one, well I gain one. RV became one of my close friends this year. Out of all the people, he became a source of energy, fun and laughter. He's still the funny person I know with a little bit of sarcasm remarks about everything. I want to thank him for being a true friend to me and hopefully this year we will have more awesome adventure together.

 Bf's family:
 - I also want to thank my bf's family because they welcome me into their family with open arms. I really happy that they accepted my relationship with their son. I'm grateful to all the events they invited me. I feel at ease knowing that the person I love, his family approves of me.


[7] What are you most looking forward this year?

Constantly posting new blog post


School Life in March to May

Mini Road Trips with yeobo

Learning how to cook Filipino Food

More Food Trips

Making new friends

My new car?

[8] Your new year resolutions are..


Never be afraid of changes, accept to lose people but remember not lose yourself to them. Don't assume people are exactly the same, so I need to be more open-minded about people (in general). But I also want to show a little bit more appreciation to my parents, bf and the people who I care about. This 2012, i want take more risk taking step for my career and be more confident to my own skin. I want to set new goals and challenge myself to grow more into more adult type of person. I do know I'm hoping again for new memories, new mistakes, new friends, new laughter, new places to go to, and new food to eat this 2012~!


Well thats all for my 2011 New year's challenge.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry for the late post T.T 

Always love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment