Tuesday, December 6

.My Randomness 23 : New Cam-Cam ^^




Yes!! Finally I got my new Samsung MV800. Although my bf and I are planning to buy a dslr camera, but my mom bought this camera for me to used for now. This is one of the items we bought in the Cyber Monday Sale. When I receive the box today I can't wait to open and see my new cam cam.

Here is a picture of my new camera, including...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


a Mini Table-top tripod, Lens Cleaning kit, Carrying Case, Extra Battery, SD Card Reader, and 8 GB Memory Card.

And here are some of the pictures I took while I was doing laundry today..
(I used some of the fun photo filter in my cam)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I can't wait to use this camera on our trip to Sacramento where my bf, his mom and me visit his sister and her family. Hopefully by that time, my health is back to normal again.


Well that's all for now...

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment