.My JOURNAL 57: Milpitas♥ + Dec Haul♡ (pic heavy)

by - 2:00 AM


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello Hello Hello Ladies!

It's been a long time since i shared some shopping hauls with you guys. I receive a lot of new items this months courtesy by my one and only yeobo, my mom, some generous people I know and some personal purchase by me.


⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Right before Christmas, my yeobo and I had the chance to go to the Great Mall at Milpitas and do some last minute shopping.  Sometimes it's nice to get away from San Francisco, and go to places that normally the people we know might go.When we got there, lines in stores are crazy and it's taking forever to pay all the things we bought that day. My yeobo bought a lot of clothes at Ecko and a new boots for him.

Since we are talking about shopping, I might as well share some of the items I receive or bought this month..

Let's get started...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. 2 Nerd Glasses Black Frames Clear and Dark Lenses
2. Black & Gray Ribbon Beany
3. H&M White Shirt with Black Heart Shape logo
4. Proud Pinoy T-shirt by: Francis M.  (Hannah's gift)
5.Guess Wallet (Yeobo's Monthsary gift)
6. Hollister Blue Polkadots skirt (Yeobo's Monthsary gift)
7. Ecko Pink Sweater (Christmas shopping)
8. Ecko Gray & Pink Long sleeves (Christmas shopping)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1&2. Apricot & Pomegranate Facial Scrubs
3. Shiseido Moisturizer
4. Country Chic Body Scrub fr. Bath&body Works. (My favorite)
5&6. ELF's Holiday Kits


I want to thank my bf of all the gifts he bought me and some items I receive are from my mom.
I love all the gifts I receive this year =)

But now I'm broke. (no money at all)

Well that's all for now,


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Look at me now, I'm becoming a Panda, just because I wanted to finish my blogpost O.O
I told myself I'm not sleeping without finish this.

Weeks and weeks of no sleep, my skin is becoming worst and my acne is severe now
=_________________________=

One more day of 2011, and hello 2012..

Until next time,


You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts