.My JOURNAL 55 : BADMINTON + LATE NIGHT BITE (pic heavy)

by - 3:31 AM



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who would have thought that after all this years my friends and I can still play Badminton!!!

Yes, we played badminton in the middle of the month of December, but who cares, Badminton is for indoor sport anyway.. Hahahaha


As side from bowling, billiards, ice skating, and pigging out, we wanted to do a different kind of sport, which is why we picked Badminton.(how random ~.~) Hannah and I used to be in a Badminton team when we were juniors in high school. If any of you guys know how to play/ know the rules of Badminton, then you guys must know about the doubles and singles? Before Hannah and I both played doubles, but sometimes Hannah needs to compete in singles.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Anywhoo..

Last Friday, It was our first time visiting at Badminton Center in South San Francisco, so we were all a little bit nervous when we came in. Luckily we found a friendly receptionist and gave us the step by step for first time visitors.

When we first started playing the game, at first I was a little bit off, I made a few mistake and I keep forgetting the rules on where to server and what not, luckily Hannah remember some of it. After a couple of hours playing Badminton I got the hang of it, and I still got a pretty strong right arm.. Yeah for me!

On the other hand, my boyfriend didn’t realize we are going to make him suffer that night in the court, and he thought i was lying about me being a Badminton player. Poor yeobo, he got hit 9 times all over his body that night. Hannah showed no mercy at all in the court..

Then after a long hours of playing Badminton, it's time to pick up Willfred at his house and go somewhere we can eat.. 


Cause this three people right here are freaking hunger already..

TIME TO EAT YUMMY FOOD at D-TOWN
.
.
.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Overall our hangout time was really exhausting from playing Badminton but most of the time I was really exhausted from laughing too hard that night.

We are looking forward next year to play Badminton again = )


Last picture of the night...
..
....
..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like the female bear made out of bread. It's so cute ^^


Well that's all for now..


Until next time, 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't play badminton for years~
    Glad that you all enjoyed ^^

    The food looks delicious~ =D

    ReplyDelete

recent posts