Because of my recent photobooth pic with RV at J-town, suddenly reminded with all the awesome photo booth pics I have collected over the years. I still remember all the fun moment I had taking pictures with some of my close friend.
So I'll share some of my awesome old and new photo booth pictures collection with you guys..
⇓⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ ⇓⇓
(Ps: pictures are not sort of by dates)
My MOM and I...
Celine, Fionna, Hannah and I
The three couples: Alvin&Jewel, Carol&Micheal, Aye&Mark and I (alone)
Marie, Krissy and I
Marie and I..
Marie, Aye and I
The Life Co. back then, with Fionna, Hannah, Krissy, (Me), Adrianne, and Emily
RV and I again...
Karla, Marie and I
Me, Krissy AND Jewel..
CELINE, (ME), MARIE AND KRISSY..
On the other hand,
You know what's keeping me busy this past few days I'm sick??
My addiction to TV SHOWS and K-DRAMA SHOWS are back..
Every now and then, I love to talk about my current favorite/ must watch TV series and Kdramas. Since I was sick last week and haven't shared some of my current interest of shows in a really long time...
So here are some of my current favorite shows:
1. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (I'm a sucker for romantic comedy shows)
2. Ojakgyo Brothers (and of course I love some family drama as well)
3. Cold Case (wishing myself to be a detective woman who solves a lot of unsolved cases )
4. Restaurant Impossible (I love Chef Robert Irvine !!)
5. Revenge (I'm learning to get my revenge to some people.. just kidding! ^^ )
Well that's all for now,
Thank goodness I'm back in my normal health and just in time for me to play Badminton next Thursday..
Drinking my morning rice drink while watching new episode of Ojakgyo Brothers...
Until next time,