Thursday, December 1

.My JOURNAL 53 : J-town & 1st day of December




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


HI lovelies ~!!!!

Yesterday was another mellow day to hangout with RV and I brought along my mom with us that day and the driver of the day was me. ~.~  We went to Japantown after we picked up RV from his work.


♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After we parked the car down the jtown car garage, we immediately held out to Pika Pika photo booth. I really miss taking pictures at Pika Pika... ( good timess... good times) especially my high school days. Then we strolled around japantown where my mom likes to buy her Japanese style Crepes while RV bought a new ruby necklace. Before we left J-Town we bought some Cako Cupcakes.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As for our dinner, we went to Tastebuds in San Bruno, and ate some Filipino food. It's a Filipino Food Restaurant owned by one of my friend's parents. Although she wasn't there last night, we saw her husband instead, cooking the food inside the kitchen.

We ended our night with another food coma...


 TODAY is the 1st day of December !!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still can't believe it, the year of 2011 is coming to an end this month. ~.~
Time really flies by this year, and i'm still wishing for another sunny weather here in San Francisco. But that wish is not going to happen anytime soon this month and that's for sure. It's really cold out here, my hands are numb from the cold weather. Ugh. I need to buy myself some warm gloves.
Well that's the end of my babbling for today.

But anyway, How was everyone's first day of December? Nothing interesting happened?

As for me, I just spend my first day of December with my bf and his friend. They are trying to record some "rap songs" right now while I'm minding my own business here in my laptop and writing a new blog entire. They even bought me some In&out burger with fries.
( + Points to my BF. I really do have a good boyfriend.)
Hahahaha...

Well that's all for now...

Until next time,


1 comment: