Wednesday, December 28

.My JOURNAL 56 : SEVEN + The Holidays (Late post)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Busy, Driving, Busy, Driving, No sleep, -- ERRAND then Shopping.

That's all I can depend(reason) myself to you guys why I haven't been updating my blog.
Last week, I became my mom's  personal driver in the morning to drop off and to pick her up from her work. Because of that, my sleeping schedule became less and less of hours of sleep, I'm talking about 2-3 hours of sleep a day, and sometimes an hour. Yes. I look like a panda now. O.O
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH ~_______~
 I really want to complain about it but i have no choice, and sometimes I can't think properly without a good night rest sleep and i'm so cranky too. I feel like I'm working in graveyard shift.
 (ohhh the pain ~.~ the suffering)

Thank goodness my yeobo is patient with me when I'm cranky and he understands my dilemma and my insomnia problems.

Anyhoooooww.. I'm sorry if my venting doesn't amuse anyone.

Enough about that.. let's move on with something interesting topic..

So because of that, I'm just going to share two events that happened to me this past few weeks.
sound good right?..



⇓ ♥♥♥ .....CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥♥♥ 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On December 18, it was my yeobo and I seventh monthsary. (woat woat!) I feel like I'm too bless just to have him in my life. He's becoming my best friend each and every day we spend time together.

Typically we spend our monthsary just by ourselves at his house and he cooks food for me, but since his big sister's family was here in the bay, and her birthday was the same day as our monthsary, we decided to just skip our own celebration and celebrate his sister's birthday at Apple bee's.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As for the holiday, I spend my Christmas Eve with my yeobo again since my own family doesn't celebrate it as much as the other Filipino families. To be honest I'm not good at celebrating the holidays like this around someone else's family and I know I may sound weird but it true. I feel a little bit awkward to met some of my bf's relatives at the party. I was really nervous and super quite.

As the night goes by that day, I really did made an effort to talk to some of his family and mingle with one other. We even watched two movies that night, "Colombiana" and "Hung Over Part 2"


Well that's all for now

I can't believe it, only three more days to say goodbye 2011 and hello 2012


Until the next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment