Sunday, November 6

.My Randomness 21: Baking cupcake ❤





Last friday, my bf and I are just spending some , and all of a sudden he suggested that we should make our own homemade crepe. And I remember that at Lucky they sell a pre-made crepe wraps. So you what we did? we went straight at Lucky and looked for some crepe wraps. Unfortunately they seems to have misplace the crepe wraps, and we even ask the manager to look for it. But apparently they were out of stock that day.

Anyhow, we ended up going to the dessert aisle then I told my bf "what if we do some baking today?"
At first he was optimistic about the idea because I told him I wanted to make a cheesecake or a red velvet cake but he didn't want neither of those cakes. (he's a picky eater) However when we saw the cupcake mix aisle, we knew we are going to bake some cupcake. He wanted strawberry cupcakes (he's favorite fruit) but I wanted to bake chocolate cupcakes, so we ended up buying two cupcake mix.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When we came back at home, we decided to make the strawberry cupcake mix first and maybe use the chocolate cupcake mix next time.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we made our own version of mocha cappuccino..

After 12-15 minutes, the cupcakes are done!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I present to you guys....

 Our homemade strawberry cupcake with chocolate chips on top and blue icing


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want more...




Well thats all for now..

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment