Friday, November 4

.My Randomness 20: Cleaning my makeup brushes




Since I'm at home and i got nothing to do yesterday, I decided to clean my make-brushes. I know my collection are not nearly quarter of any other beauty bloggers out there, but at least I have some brushes that I can use.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at that.... all the dirty in my brush..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All done!!!!

I'm thinking of buying new my make-up brush set this month or next month. I want Bubzbeauty brushes or Bhcosmetics brushes. Either one of those sets are just fine with me or if i'm really lucky (please be a boyfriend gift's...!) I could get those two items at the end of the year.  But for now I have to stick with my brushes. ^^

Thanks for reading my another randomness =D


Well thats all for now...

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment