Thursday, November 24

.My JOURNAL 51 : Mama's 4_th Birthday



On Nov 22, my family celebrated my Mom's 40-N-Something Birthday! This year we celebrated her birthday with some Filipino food at day time..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We ordered some Pancit Miki Bihon and Ube Cake, fried some Lumpia and then I made some buko Pandan. I kept eating lumpias this past few days and I have a sweet tooth for buko pandan. ^^

Later on that day, my mom and I picked up RV from his work. My mom wanted RV and my bf to eat with us at Todai buffet. Unfortunately my bf has work that night and can't come after work. So it was my mom, rv and I ate some delicious seafood at Todai. I ate a lot of salmon sashimi that night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Then because Todai buffet was near the Century theater, we decided to watch a movie. RV called one of his friend who recently move here in SF and wanted to watch the movie with us. He's a funny guy and I'm definitely wanna hangout with him in near future.
And guess what movie it was???
( Hint: Vampires and wolfs! )

Yes it was "Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part1" I didn't really wanna watch that movie but RV made me. I felt like I betrayed one of  my rules that night. I'm sorry to people who loves twilight, I'm really I'm not a big fan of twilight. To tell you guys the truth, the movie was good. My mom wants to watch the second part of the movie. She keep randomly saying this to me "oh a vampire" or "that's a vampire" i was like "okaayy?? addict much on vampires??"

So yeapppp, we ended our day with some good food and a movie.

Well thats all for now...

Happy Birthday to my mom again!! Even though, recently you been having problems with your health and we fight sometimes, and argue about a lot of little things, you know I'm always going to be here and take care of you.

I hope you get well soon, and be back to your normal health. ILY ♥


Until next time, 


1 comment: