.My WPD#1

by - 2:02 AM


This week I decided to make a new segment in my blog called "my weekly picture diary" or as i call it "WPD" just like my randomness segment, I'll be talking about some random pictures that I took each week. It's like a little update about me, mix with pictures that I found interesting this week.

Here we goo.... to the RANDOMS and beyond!!! just kidding...no beyond ^^


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1. Lunch time at Tokyo House
2. Random Spray Paint at Castro
3. Ordered some Spaghetti for my mama
4. Blue Lamp
5. My flower Basil =)
6. The Car I wish I have : (
7. At Quickly... Buying some Bubble Milk Tea

Well thats all for now,

Until next time..







You May Also Like

0 comments

recent posts