.MyJOURNAL 45: Thoughts on my behind-the-wheel driving test

by - 11:56 PM




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Update about me: I took my behind-the-wheel driving test on Sept 16. My thoughts on my driving test was that I should have done better. (boo-who) Unfortunately I didn't pass my first try of getting my license. T___T
Oh well who am i kidding,?!! That morning was stressful for me to concentrate on my driving. (thats another story, I don't want to talk about) My driving instructor took me around the places where I have been practicing my driving skills, so I was not really nervous about my driving that day. I thought I had my A-game that day.
So what really did not make me pass the test was that the instructor told me that I was tailgating when we're almost back at the DMV.
Yeaapppppp.. She didn't like me at all. She told me to practice a little bit more and take the re-test.


But today was different...


I took my re-take test of my behind-the-wheel driving,

and the result was

that

I
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
FREEEDOM !!! =D





(Not really... LMAO:D )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Well that's all for now..

Thanks for reading my exciting news today!!

My SiMS is begging me to come back now hahaha XD




Until next time,




You May Also Like

0 comments