.MYJOURNAL 42: Keiro's big day at Stockton & the bf..

by - 12:33 AM


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My bf's family invited us to go to Stockton to celebrate his nephew's (keiro) baptism last Saturday. It was our second time to visit his family in Stockton, and this time we spend 2 nights at his sister's house. We came there Thursday night and came back here in SF at Saturday night. At first, the trip going to Stockton was unbearable because we were stuck in the traffic for almost four hours instead of only two hours of driving. (Thank you Bay Bridge!) Anyway, the days we spent in Stockton was pretty much all about errands, hot weather, meeting my bf's relatives, and babysitting the baby =) Awwwww... Now I miss the little buddy T___T Overall the trip was exhausting but I had fun meeting new people.

Btw, so my bf saw my blog page the other day and he's a little bit upset about why i don't post pictures of him nor with me. So I asked him "Are you sure you want to be in it?" and simply looked at me like a little boy who wants candy from his mother. Hahahahaha XD


So I decided I'm going to show a picture of the two of us in my little world of blogging...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those of you who don't know or haven't notice it, I would like to introduce my boyfriend Jay.
We became friends last year. Although at first I never thought of him as my boyfriend material, but cupid hit me real hard and fallen for him >.<

We been together for almost 4 months now.


Well, thats all for now..

I hope you'll enjoy reading my post & the pictures I posted

Until next time..



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. cute baby!

    thanks for the follow dear! i just followed you back..

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts