.MyJOURNAL 40: Last bowling game with Carol

by - 9:55 PM




Last Thursday was our last bowling day with Carol. ( T__T )

I know it's sad to admit but I'm going to miss my love ( thats what we call to each other) so much. She's moving back to Philippines for 5 years to finish her studies. Even though we had a recently misunderstanding and miscommunication dilemma, we worked things out and said our apologies to each other. I never like saying goodbyes, so I might just tell her "See you later.."

Anyway...


We had a farewell bowling day with at Sea Bowl, Pacifica.

We can't miss this opportunity to hangout with her and reminisce all the good/bad memories we had since high school days.


So lets play BOWLING!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well that's all for now...

I'm doing some apartment hunting right now online...



Until next time





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. looks fun!
    btw, please check my blog and follow if you like, I promise I will return the favor. thanks.

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts