.My Randomness 18: What chu got in there? New items?!

by - 2:23 AM


Hello lovelies!!

Today I'll share some shopping haul that I purchased with my bf this month.

Sometimes my boyfriend loves to spoil me and buy me things that I like when we go out and do some shopping.

So i'll share some pictures of the items I purchased this month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Bath & Body works lotions for $10 each.
2. County Chic Body Scrub
3. Oatmeal 'N Honey Facial Scrub
4. Mint Julep Masque
5. 3 new skirts from Target & one skirt from H&M

Before my friend Carol left, she mention this grocery that sell organic stuff at Folsom, SF d-town. It's called "Rainbow Grocery" where you can buy items that are in bulks, organic food, vitamins, and I love their beauty sections. Since the day we shopped at RG, I'm becoming a organic junkie. I bought a lot of things in their beauty product section special skin care and soaps. I like to smell soaps that reminds me a lot of flowers or something that smell so addictive that I can't stop smelling it (hahaha my weird habits again). I bought the facial Scrub, Mint Masque and one lavender soap there. And the lotions I bought them from Bath&body works.

Also I even bought my bf some vitamins since he's always working and sometimes he forgets to take care of his health. (not good ~.~)

On to my next topic...

Obviously it's the time of year, the winter season; where we need to put a lot of layer of clothes to keep us warm. (you know the deal). But recently SF weather is becoming more and more bipolar. It's like Katy Perry song "Hot N Cold" - hot weather and cold weather arghhh T.T it's so unpredictable.

So I bought 4 new skirts from Target and H&M for the hot weather. But I'm still look for new sweaters for the cold weather.

Well that's all for now..


Thanks for reading my post ^^
I need to sleep now, I might become a zombie if i don't get my sleep..



Until next time..






You May Also Like

0 comments