Wednesday, August 17

.MyJOURNAL 34: THREE ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic







Hello lovelies! I would like to share a little bit of update about me.







Yes you'll know what I'm talking about? So here it goes....







It's been 3 months since my boyfriend and I made our relationship official and I'm proud to say that my relationship so far is one of the reasons why I think my life seems to be in a right place. For our 3 monthsary celebration, we made our own version of a classic Garlic Pasta with mushroom while watching some of our addictive shows on TV at his place and maybe some cuddling involve from time to time. :) Although, I have mention in my previous post that "I'm keeping my relationship in private.." and what I've meant about that was only few people I trusted and loved knows about my relationship so far, and I'm taking my relationship slow and steady for now. And maybe one day I'll be able to open up to some people about my relationship and be okay with that.. In the meantime enjoy looking at our homemade Garlic Pasta picture.







( Yummy I want some more.. ^^ )







Oh btw, my favorite quote of the week:







"Love is when you do not know why you seem to be attracted to a person. Love has its reason and the reason is unknown. "







Well that's all for now..






















No comments:

Post a Comment