Tuesday, August 30

.MyJOURNAL 39: My Simple Burger Patties



Hello lovelies!
Since I was at home last Saturday, I decided to do something different than my usual routine around the house. I cooked my own food.
My mom bought the ground beef the other day at Target and I have been craving to eat some burger patties last week. I don't know why but maybe its because I was watching Travel Channel the other day. So i decided I should make my own version of burger patties and cook them by myself..

So i shall take you'll to my step by step cooking time..




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GOT MY GROUND BEEF READY...
(I wash and drain the water from the ground beef)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ADDING THE CHOP ONION...
(Chopping the onion makes me cry T.T )
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MIXING THE CHOP ONIONS INTO THE GROUND BEEF

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THEN ADDING THE BEATEN EGGS INTO THE BOWL..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MORE MIXING TIME...
(then I added some salt&pepper, little bit of flour, and a teaspoon of soy sauce as well)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NOW TIME TO SHAPE UP MY PATTIES INTO FOUR ROUND PATTIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After cooking my patties..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now that I got my cooked burger patties, I should partner it up with my favorite pina colada by Sobe drink...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, I guess i'm done here.
Thanks for reading my post..
Enjoy the pictures of my cooking time ♥

Until next time,
I might buy a cooking book in near future, and maybe cook for my boyfriend instead of him cooking for me..



Ja, mata ne


No comments:

Post a Comment