.MyJOURNAL 37: So who to blame now?

by - 8:54 AM



Hello lovelies! Yes, I know I been slacking off from blogging and whatnot, but I got a three good reasons to blame my slacking off, well maybe an obvious reason if you always visit my page. But anyway, it's called my NEW PURPLE & WHITE CUSTOMIZE BLOGSPOT SKIN. Yes I know it's not a professional editing and I'm not a professional yet, but I tried everything I could to edit my page and look fantastic in my eyes. But I do keep thinking about changing my background layout. What do you guys think? should I change again? put more flowers in the background? share your thoughts. ^^

ON THE OTHER HAND.....

my second reason to blame as why I'm not blogging that much are this guys...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes. My close friends and I are into bowling nowadays..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last weekend, we went to the bowling alley two times in a row..
Gosh, Before I must admit I hated bowling because I'm not good at it, and I can't even make a strike (T.T)
But now, I'm getting use to it, and RV sees me as a competition in bowling now..
hahahahaha >:D (evil laugh)

So here are some random pics we had last weekend in the bowling alley..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Then my 3rd reason are my new....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IPHONE SKIN CASE with my customize (KIMS) phone accessory!
My boyfriend bought me my pink iphone skin case and I just added my customize accessory =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then my boyfriend also bought me a new pair of feather earrings and a heart shape necklace in Torrid store, at Stonetown..
My love is spoiling me too much last weekend ^^

Last but not the least, my favorite and my first pair of TOMS SHOES!!
My new addict are TOMS SHOES!

We bought the classic basic black TOMS shoes =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm getting the red one next...





Well that's all for now...

I'm about to wake up my mom and drop her by at Kaiser for her check up..

and I'll be with my love the whole day today...






You May Also Like

0 comments