Thursday, August 18

.MyJOURNAL 35: LA TRIP Part .2 (*pic heavy*)


Sorry about the late post, I been wanting to post this but I guess the only reason I can give to you'll was that I'm catching up with my reality over my fantasy.


Anywayyyyyyyyy.....


Our last 2 days in LA just came by without knowing it's time to go back home T,T



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(ME && CELINE) We just woke up, and look at us.. we both have eye bags T.T HIDEOUS!!


Celine left us again in her house that Saturday, because she still have to work that day. (boo-whooo) Anyway, so the four of us slept in unexpectedly until 12 at noon. So all our plans in the morning have been ruined T.T So we ended up picking up Celine at her work and did some window shopping after that...

Then we went to a small Korean restaurant near little Tokyo at downtown.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Honestly, the service in that restaurant was so slow and the salad was not good at all..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We ended up more hungry and more cranky than usual...

LOOK at Celine in this picture, we were all frustrated at that moment when the server keeps ignoring us...

Then, After a long time of waiting our food to comeeee!!! it's time to eat!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kiss? (I took this picture because I thought it was funny to see Celine pretending to kiss RV)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is jay and I order..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

of course we didn't forget about Januel's order..


CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥




Later that day we had some time spared, so we went shopping at Glendale Galleria..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Met Jay's new huge phone ;D you dig?


Then we rush back home to get ready to go to clubbing!! yeah!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ME & JAY Again... we are ready!!! let's party!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Waiting for others!! so we took the opportunity to take pictures XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(CELINE, RV & ME) Yes!! finally they were ready!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The guys are looking so good at this moment XD not!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At Florentine Garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Walking on the Hollywood walk of Fame...

That was the end of Saturday night. I had fun in the clubbing! and it was my first time ordering some drinkings because I just turn 21 this year! oh yah! baby!

.
..
...
....
.....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next day we were about to go to Santa Monica for our last day of the trip. Then we saw a garage sale near Celine's house, we decided to check it out. We saw this beautiful paint of a girl and that is absolutely perfect for Celine to put it on her wall.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Doesn't she look like her?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were making fun of Celine's Hair that day because it look like she's wearing a wig but it's actually her real hair. Coincidentally we saw this manikin's head with the same color hair just like Celine's hair. hahahaha XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now we are at Santa Monica Beach =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Met my Korean version of Burrito. Gosh this burrito was so delicious yumm!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now we are about to go to the Beach! we have to across the bridge to get to the beach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is the view from the bridge we just cross. Gosh I was really carefully when I was in the Bridge. I'm afraid of heights, so i had to walk in the middle of the bridge not looking down. T.T

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Januel, Celine and RV

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

of course a picture of me on the beach ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now it's my turn to be buried in the sand =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then it was finally here, our last meal of our LA trip! KFC! But I order the grilled one though =D (yeah I'm the odd one)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and then it was time to say goodbye until next time =)

I had so much fun! although we didn't have the chance to do all the things we wanted to do in LA but definitely we are going back! (well, i'll be the one driving next time T.T )

Awwwwww... I miss Celine already :(

Well that's our LA TRIP..

I hope everybody enjoyed reading my post and the pictures of course...

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment